Portable Generators can provide a convenient source of temporary power. While easy to use, do be mindful of the following precautions. Remember that you're responsible for your own safety and the people around you!
"With great power, comes great responsibilities." - Uncle Ben
Electrical and Fire Safety Precautions
- Do not overload the sockets or generator.
- Turn off appliances before shutting down the generator.
- Always have a fire extinguisher ready and within reach. If you do not have one, rent it from us here.
- Do not use in wet conditions. Rent a tent from us to shelter the generator if need be.
- Turn off the generator and allow it to cool down before refueling.
- Store fuel and batteries safely, away from hot appliances and open flames.
- Wipe away any fuel spillage with an oil-rag.
Carbon Monoxide PrecautionsPlease be aware that Carbon Monoxide cannot be seen, smelt or heard.
- Petrol Generators produces fumes and should only be used in well-ventilated outdoor spaces.
- Position Petrol Generators at least 1.5 meters away from doors, windows and vent openings.
If you require power for indoors, please choose from our range of Battery Generators.